Explore the possibilities with Tristate Homes.
Join Tristate Homes and our team of industry professionals. Tristate Homes is an award winning home builder specializing in custom, semi-custom, infill, and preconstructed housing in Edmonton and surrounding areas. Offering the potential for substantial career growth, a competitive salary, and an enjoyable work environment, Tristate Homes could be the right fit for you.
Click on a current opportunity to view.
Area Sales Representative / Sales Consultant
The Area Sales Representative is responsible for selling our brand and our homes. They guide and support all customers throughout the sales process.
Reports To: Sales Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
- Greeting all visitors that come to the Showhome
- Supporting customers throughout the sales process
- Managing the new home sales process
- Marketing and selling the company product
- Being a positive influence on the company brand
- Setting up client meetings, meeting and following up with clients
- Attending all sales meetings
- Providing product knowledge and information to potential and new home buyers
- Operating the Showhome, and maintaining its immaculate presentation
- Participating in company sponsored events
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience, preferably within the new home industry
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Motivated and creative team player.
- Computer literate with proficiency using basic programs such as Windows and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
- High school diploma, GED or other equivalent.
- Sales training courses such as Dale Carnegie preferred.
General Resume Submission
If you would like to be considered for a future opportunity with Tristate Homes, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply via email: HR@tristatehomes.ca with your resume and cover letter. We sincerely thank all applicants and although we thoroughly review each candidate, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.